Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Licenses = Bad!!

Yes, I never thought I'd think driving could be bad, but it is. I'm not that great a driver, really, but this isn't about me! Once a guy has his driver's license, he can just go straight home and doesn't have to wait for his mom to pick him up. So that takes away up to two times a day you get to see him!... Yeah....

Gosh, what is it about certain people? That you get this funny feeling in your stomach when you're around them? And what kinda scares me is that it's probably not for everyone. I've always believed that there is one person perfect for just one other, but apparently not. I'm afraid I'm going to end up the lonely old cat lady that sits and plays Halo all the time. And, well, I've gotten to where I don't want to be alone all the time. If I can, I want to be with people. That's what really scares me about dieing, I think, is being alone. I don't want to be alone when it happens, I want someone with me, someone who'll care.

And gosh, why am I so impatient? I don't know, I may just be getting desperate. I end up falling too fast, and I'm kind of scared I'll get him scared. I'm only one person after all.

Dang, Miley Cyrus on American Idol is making my ears bleed. Yes, you needed to know that.

But yeah, just one of those things about life... This crazy little thing called love, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment