Sunday, December 12, 2010

End-of-Year Ramble

I'm done with school! YAY! .... Until January. Oh well, better than nothing, right? Anyway, here's a reflection of last year...

2010 has been really different for me. I've learned to drive (going to get my license on the 15th), found out who my friends were, spent Thanksgiving at home, and got a fantastic English score. And this is all just recent stuff!

I'll admit, I had no idea where to start this.

The friends thing may actually be part of a misunderstanding. I'm not elaborating, but some people know what I'm talking about. I'm kind of glad he's gone, if I think about it, because something's been up with him and I wasn't liking it. I do miss having someone to talk to all the time, though. And by chance, I've mad two new great friends, all from lunch. Awesome, huh? They mean a lot to me.

We spent Thanksgiving at home for - I think - the first time in my life. Family can be so finicky. "Sorry" for being "masses of in-laws" and loving my sister. But my sister's family did come over and we had a blast! I think that was the night I went over to their place and we played Left 4 Dead until midnight. Oh zombies, how I love to kill thee.

You know how we have to take these huge state tests every year? Well, we had the writing one at the end of November and just got the scores back. I got the first 4 Smithville's ever had! (4 is the highest score.) Yeah, I was pretty excited.

OK, so I'm kind of out of stuff to talk about. Really I wanted to type this so I could thank all the people I know just for being here for me, even though most of them will never see this.

Kim, Summer, Brianna, Nykia, Michael, Dakota, I love you guys! Merry Christmas <3

No comments:

Post a Comment